Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

Happy Halloween, y'all!  I was "wrapped up" in creating this creature!




She's a mummy!  Hahahaha.... get it??  Wrapped up?  Hahahaha... sigh... oh gosh, I crack myself up!

Anywho...  Isabelle had a fun Halloween here in Germany and she hopes y'all did too!  I hunkered down with a glass of wine and Frozen while she went trick-or-treating with her friends.  This is the first year since she was 3 years old that Eric did not take her trick-or-treating.  But I've got a feeling that even if he was here to take her she wouldn't have wanted him to.  I guess going trick-or-treating when you're 11, on a military post, surrounded by MP's, and your friends are going to be out where they can see you trick-or-treating with your step-dad is maybe "soooo embarrassing, Mama!"  {It's just a guess though, a feeling I had.... after a two hour conversation this afternoon about how she is not as grown up as she thinks she is.....}









Happy Halloween, everyone!  From the prettiest mummy you'll ever see!

2 comments:

  1. She looks awesome...great job Momma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was really happy with how it came out!

      Delete