Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

For Easter, Isabelle and I went to my Mom's house in Sioux Falls.  I am really missing my husband (4 more weeks!!), so it was nice to get out of town for a night! 

I got lots of auntie time with my so-cute-I-could-eat-them-nieces!!  And since this was likely the last time I'll get to see them before we move, I took a million pictures!






Isabelle is the cool, beautiful, older cousin that the little ones look up to.  The "babies" all love her and want her to play, constantly!  They really wear her out.  I think Isabelle will be the best big sister....someday....maybe.




It was nice to see my sisters too.  Chelsea and I try to get together every so often, but I don't see Emily as much. 




Us older gals drank wine while the little gals colored eggs, which was past their bedtime.  It got a little chaotic but still a fun night!  I wanted to soak up all the time that I could with them.




Egg hunting and candy eating was the 1st thing we did this morning!  Who knew that pure sugar first thing in the morning would turn into more chaos?!  








Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die." John 11:25-26
Happy and Blessed Easter, y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment