Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Spreadsheet and A Sweet Surprise...

This will likely be the most boring blog post ever....

I practically live by my planner and I had a long list of things I wanted to get finished last weekend.  But since I was dealing with a very sick dog (who is all better!), I didn't get a single thing done.  And my long list was left unchecked in my planner, which drove me nuts all week!  So I swore that I'd get sh!t done this weekend!

I am in the process of inventorying our entire house.  I am making separate spreadsheets and lists of all of our movies, books, electronics and serial numbers, furniture, what we're taking to Germany, what we aren't, etc....

Last night I started with our movies.  I don't start major projects without wine!  And a funny movie makes wine better.


I pulled everything out and just started typing....



After I finished with the movies I felt pretty accomplished and called it good with the spreadsheets, for now.  But I took the opportunity to clean our entertainment center before putting everything back.

These aren't in alphabetical order anymore but whatever....

Being apart from Eric has been really hard on me.  I am not used to being apart from him.  Next month we are going to Washington D.C and will get to spend a few days together.  It helps to have that to look forward to, breaks up the 4 months a little, but I've still been missing him LOTS!  This morning, my doorbell rang and Isabelle ran upstairs yelling "You got flowers!"  I was shocked!  There was no special occasion and no reason.  Flowers always make me feel better!




I am so in love with him!  Only 97 more days until he is home!  But only 27 more days until we get to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment