Sunday, March 17, 2013

Thanks, Twitter!

I have been debating how I feel about Twitter.  I signed up for a Twitter account a few months ago, about the same time I started this blog.  It sounded like a good source for celebrity gossip... (I had no idea what it was really all about ) ...and I love useless celebrity information, so sign me up!  Basically, it's just an entire social network site full of status updates.  It seemed like a giant invasion of privacy at first, but then I realized that it's really only invading whatever I want people to invade, if that makes any sense.   I treat it the same as I do Facebook:  If I ran into you at Walmart and would tell you something, I'll tweet it or put it on Facebook, if not, it's NOT going on the internet!  Twitter has been a great way to connect with other people in similar situations, a great source of news and information, and a great way to get questions answered!  So, I didn't delete my account and slowly I've started to like it more. 

My Dad tweeted my last blog post to his gazillion Twitter followers and they helped me figure out what I was doing wrong with my new camera lens!  
I still have a lot to learn but I've managed to get my pictures to not be so washed out and bright.




I took my new lens to Isabelle's spring music concert, it worked amazing!  It's very heavy, which I'm not excited about, and takes a lot of energy to get it out and ready, but the quality of the pictures I am able to get is worth the weight!  I don't understand anything in the 'manual' setting so the only way I can get pictures at all is to use 'auto,' which I've heard makes photographers cringe.  

Brew makes the best test subject.  He loves the attention!  And he's the most handsomest guy ever!





So to anyone who gave me advice via Twitter about my new lens, THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment