Monday, November 12, 2012

Sick Kiddo....

Nothing breaks my heart more than when my kiddo is sick.  Isabelle is an easy-going girl and absolutely loves going to school!  So, when she says that she isn't well enough to go to school, she's sick!  





I am lucky to have a job that is flexible and allows me to stay at home when I need to.  Isabelle is severely allergic to NSAID's, so when she gets a fever it can be tricky to bring it down and I get extra mushy with her.  We have doctor's appointments today anyway to have required physicals done for our move to Germany, so we'll see what the doctor says about Isabelle being sick {I'm sure it's just a tummy-bug}.  I will be spending my day cleaning and giving lots & lots of kisses.  Isabelle has set up camp in our bedroom and taken over our bed.... whatever my girl needs to be comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment